In Stock - Limited amount. Which is better, the xk3y or the Wasabi? Its up to the customer to decide but if you do not have a way to extract your DVD key on a compatible Slim console - There Wasabi can actually magically do it for you. Price *includes* GST and free registered post shipping. Please keep this in mind when comparing prices
Like All Optical drive emulators, these devices are solderless but you will need to open your 360 (void warranty) to install the device.
Official specs from website (we are not to be held to these specs until we have seen the device and tested them, used for reference only)
The Wasabi 360 ODDE (Optical Disc Drive Emulator), allows you to emulate your 360's optical disc drive and run Xbox 360 or Xbox 1 ISO's from HDD. Simply execute your favourite ISO's from any ESATA HDD. Easy, fast, safe and convenient.
- Solderless installation
- Selection of your favourite ISO's via our intuitive user interface
- Support for AP25 enabled ISO's
- ESATA interface is used in place of USB providing superior performance, since data is transferred directly between the ESATA HDD and Xbox 360 resulting in impressively high bandwidth, many times faster than reading from a real DVD disc
- Elegant and streamlined console inspired case design
- Versions available for both fat and slim consoles
- NTFS file system natively supported
- Powerful embedded CPU running performance tuned Real Time Operating System
- Regular firmware updates available free for download
- Fully updatable hardware (MCU and FPGA's) from ESATA HDD including a failsafe recovery mode
- No need to modify your original ODD
- Hardware selectable pass through mode - providing access to the original ODD
Features coming soon:
- Xbox Live compatibility
- Dumping of X360 ISO's from original discs
Please read on before ordering
- The Wasabi360 is NOT compatible with USB harddrives. It is only compatible eSata Harddrives. eSata is faster then USB2, however you need an eSata port on your HDD. If you do not have an external harddrive with an eSata port you will need to buy a separate harddrive.