Where to buy M3i Zero V1.4.3 card ?where to wholesale M3i zero V1.4.3 card for my Dsi V1.4.3 ? How to update M3i Zero to sopport 3ds 188.8.131.52 and dsi 1.43 firmware ? Come to http://www.tradeinthebox.com/Supply-m3i-zero_c64
m3izero released by m3 team ,is one of best dsi flash card ,it support dsi,dsi xl,3ds.M3i Zero is an amazing product for those who want to download homemade games, watch movies and listen music from a PC to a NDS.
m3i zero official news :
you can Update the firmware of the M3i Zero GMP-Z003 card to support running in new 3DS (Ver. 2.1.0-3E, Ver. 2.1.0-3J, Ver. 2.1.0-3U) and DSi (Ver 1.4.3E, Ver 1.4.3J, Ver 1.4.3U, Ver 1.4.4C) system version.
( English, Deutsch, Français, Espańol, Italiano, Nederlands, Portuguese, Korean, Thai)
(Simplified&Traditional Chinese, Korean, Thai )
*For more new functions, please go to Download page.
|M3i Zero GMP-Z003 firmware Update*Update the firmware of M3i Zero card, to support new 3DS consoles (Ver. 2.1.0-4J, Ver. 2.1.0-4U, Ver. 2.1.0-4E)
*Solve the SD card compatibility issue.
*This updated software package supports only the M3i Zero card (GMP-Z003 model), the code is printed on the top right of the label of the card.
*If you used this package upgrade, no need to use the “M3i Zero Core data file V1.7.2″ to upgrade again but need newer version.
*For the users who has the M3i Zero card which is not GMP-Z003 model, please use core data file V1.7.2 or newer version.
*In order to update the firmware of the M3i Zero card, you must have the NDS, NDS Lite or NDSi NDSi(XL) console. The updated software can run up in one of these consoles, then the updated M3i Zero card should be able to boot up properly in any NDS console included 3DS.
*Please make sure that the power of the console is sufficient and prevent moving the console during the updated process.
1. i) Copy the “M3GUpdaterPlus_142.nds” onto the microSD card.
ii) Copy the “system” file onto the microSD card or install the “M3SAKURA” system
(For the detail of installing the system or “M3SAKURA”, please read the corresponding instruction.)
2. Insert that microSD card into the M3i Zero card.
3. Insert M3i Zero card into one of the following console (NDS, NDS Lite or NDSi NDSi(XL))
4. Power on the console and the M3 software should run up. Select the “M3GUpdaterPlus_142.nds” file then press [A] to launch it.
5. Just follow the instruction on the screen or press [start] twice to start the updated process.
6. The “Updating success” message will be displayed on the screen if the updated process is success.
7. After the updated process is finished, you may take out the M3i Zero, You may insert this card into 3DS to use it.